There are newer employer reviews for Quirky

I work for the greatest company in the world.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Quirky full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The team members at Quirky are some of the most inspiring people ever. So much amazing work gets done every single day, and it consistently pushes me to want to be a better employee. The office space is amazing, and there is always something going on (parties, birthday celebrations, important visitors)! I'm so glad to be a part of an organization that is trying to make invention accessible, challenges the status quo, and just gets $#!t done. They provide free drinks and snacks, have bike racks and showers, and probably one of the coolest office spaces in New York City.

Cons

It's a bit of a walk from the nearest subway (office is at 28th and 11th Ave, nearest subway is at 25th and 8th Ave), but other than that I can't wait to get here every morning.

Keep on keeping on! We've grown so fast just in my time here, I can't wait to see what the future holds!

33 Other Employee Reviews for Quirky (View Most Recent)

Bad after taste from the cool-aid

I worked at Quirky

Pros

Inspirational story, amazing sales capabilities, smart young people from varied backgrounds, great office,

Cons

Disorganized, lack of planning, emotional executives, lack of work/life balance

Respect your employees

Building something bigger and better

I have been working at Quirky full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Quirky has the potential to be something absolutely world-changing.
    Working on at a company where hardware and software intersect. Unlike any other company.
    They care deeply about culture and are always trying to make it better and are aware of where it isn't good enough yet.

Cons

With any fast growing company you have learn to manage all the work, there is plenty.

There are newer employer reviews for Quirky