There are newer employer reviews for Quirky

I work for the greatest company in the world.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Quirky full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team members at Quirky are some of the most inspiring people ever. So much amazing work gets done every single day, and it consistently pushes me to want to be a better employee. The office space is amazing, and there is always something going on (parties, birthday celebrations, important visitors)! I'm so glad to be a part of an organization that is trying to make invention accessible, challenges the status quo, and just gets $#!t done. They provide free drinks and snacks, have bike racks and showers, and probably one of the coolest office spaces in New York City.

Cons

It's a bit of a walk from the nearest subway (office is at 28th and 11th Ave, nearest subway is at 25th and 8th Ave), but other than that I can't wait to get here every morning.

Keep on keeping on! We've grown so fast just in my time here, I can't wait to see what the future holds!

30 Other Employee Reviews for Quirky (View Most Recent)

Bad after taste from the cool-aid

I worked at Quirky

Pros

Inspirational story, amazing sales capabilities, smart young people from varied backgrounds, great office,

Cons

Disorganized, lack of planning, emotional executives, lack of work/life balance

Respect your employees

Great place to grow your career!

I worked at Quirky full-time for more than a year

Pros

I saw hard working, ambitious employees grow from mid-level to heading up a department within months. Lots of opportunity to learn, and the company has a great mission as well. You'll have the opportunity to work with incredibly smart people, and help grow an awesome company.

Cons

To succeed, you have to be passionate about the work, aggressive about taking on responsibilities and show good judgement in decision making. Do that and you've got yourself a great career at Quirky!

There are newer employer reviews for Quirky

Worked for Quirky? Contribute to the Community!