Quirky

www.quirky.com

The best job I've ever had!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsInspirational and exciting atmosphere, beautiful office, fantastic opportunities for growth and building your career, amazing incredible people to work with. Work from home option and awesome vacation policy, great benefits too. Every day I am at Quirky feels like the best day of my life. I love my job and my co-workers and our mission that much.

ConsYou will work a lot here. Lots of late nights, though it's more of a work hard/play hard mentality. There's a beer fridge which helps :) Being that it is a startup the on-boarding is pretty light, but they are taking steps to address this and even recently have (in certain departments) created a more formalized training process. Ben is a crazy mastermind genius who I respect and admire so much but at the same time can be incredibly hard to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've really done a lot to already make a fantastic work environment, but if I had to offer advice it would be this: salaries could be better, considering that most people are working so hard and putting in way more hours than a standard job. Better value your employees and don't make them feel like at any moment they could be fired. Don't expect 300% out of everyone and then ask for more when they're already giving so much.

Freaking awesome!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Quirky full-time for more than a year

Pros: You can literally do ANYTHING. Nothing is to outrageous to… Cons: The West Side is cold in December. The culture is awesome, but it is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced and positive

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Quirky full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Everyone at Quirky is really approachable and happy to help across all projects at all levels - The office is gorgeous and has great snacks… Cons: - Walking to the West Side in the winter can… Advice to Senior Management: - Keep organizing from the bottom up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Quirky.

Worked for Quirky? Contribute to the Community!