Decent First Job

Former Employee - Crew Member in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Former Employee - Crew Member in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Quiznos

Pros

It was quite easy to get a job (replied to a posting online). Hours were flexible and the work was bearable. Decent atmosphere.

Cons

Not much opportunity for personal development and growth.

Advice to Management

Provide more communication and feedback. Avoid cornering employees into only certain specific tasks. Allow room for growth but provide the training to do so.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Neutral

I worked at Quiznos

Pros

Neutral opinion. Worked there, made some money, quit for college. Met some nice people. The manager is chill. Yeah, that's it

Cons

Some times bad customers. Need to be careful about the toaster. But everyone is, no one ever got injured. So not bad

Advice to Management

My manager is good. No complaints, he is not demanding, but kept the place in shape. I dont know too much about people up there

2. This is a very good job for those who like to work for their money. I recommend it!

Current Employee - Sandwich Artist in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Sandwich Artist in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Quiznos full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started this job when I was 16 and have been here for 3 years. People come and go, but only if they don't have good work ethic. If you love to work and feel good when things are done right this job is for you. People very of friendliness because that's how life works. Usually they are also owned separately by different individuals. If you love to make people happy with the way you can learn fast, clean well, and listen to your supervisors, try Quiznos out. Very good starter job as well.

Cons

The only challenge for me is that because they are separately owned, pay only goes so high. I am only able to make $8.60 without the company struggling to make profit. Which is why I recommend it for had working teens only. Corporate doesn't do much for advertising which is why I think we aren't as popular as Subway but that's their mistake and maybe one day they'll realize that.

Advice to Management

The best advice for anyone who starts is to learn the sandwiches first. That's your top priority. Remember to let new people know that.