There are newer employer reviews for Quomation Insurance Services

I like the small call center/tech support environment

Former Employee - QCloud Team Member in Midvale, UT
Former Employee - QCloud Team Member in Midvale, UT

I worked at Quomation Insurance Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

taking ownership of my tasks and making people happy with our software. just helping someone understand how we can make them get their work done quicker with the products we offer

overall a fun work environment and good team leads and i like my co workers.

Cons

the angry customer. i don't necessarily mind angry people but the ones who don't make any sense and are mad because of something like their own computer not working.

enjoy my job overall - thanks for the thorough training

66 Other Employee Reviews for Quomation Insurance Services (View Most Recent)

Shocking Attitudes and Morals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Quomation Insurance Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great peers and product and an environment to learn in.
    Well catered Christmas party, bonus check, and friendly customer base.
    Fellow employees enjoy playing games and watching tv shows together in the break room with a huge tv!

Cons

I was really shocked by the last review given, titled “Fast Paced Environment - Workday Flies By” where they said that some former employees had a background issue which is why they were let go. I happen to know those employees very well and that is certainly not the case. The author of that review is a blatant liar. I didn't think they would stoop to those ends. Why can't you just be honest?
    Whether the CEO himself made another fake review (wouldn't be the first) or if he had one of his puppets dream it up, it doesn't really matter. It has pushed me to decide to leave this company.
    I am really quite shocked by the poor morals and shockingly childish behavior that has been displayed.

Bad form, JR. You really should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you try to slander the good names of those who have worked so hard for you? I'm not giving my two weeks - because if I did, I'd be fired the same day and some slander would be slapped on my name too, I'm sure.

Grow up. Stop acting so selfish and childish. Your employees have gotten you where you are today. I don't believe you had much in your success. It's your employees' success that has given you what you have.

Very Skilled Team Leads and Managers

Current Employee - Web Developer, Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Programmer, Research and Development in Midvale, UT

I have been working at Quomation Insurance Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

We recently got some new hires that have really good experience. While anyone can google something to look up a solution to a problem, I am very optimistic about the future of the company because we have new guys with a ton of programming and IT experience.

Cons

I suppose the downside of having really talented people on board now is they know what you're doing and how long a project should take. So if you are on task there is really no downside but I know if I don't get my work done someone is going to know right away. I am a professional so I am not going to sweat it - just an fyi if you come from a larger organization and are hoping to skate on by - this isn't the place for you.

Keep promoting on merit and based on the team goals we set. I like the small office feel and environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Quomation Insurance Services