Quomation Insurance Services
www.quomation.com Orem, UT 16 to 50 Employees

Stable Company and Now Great IT Environment :)

Information Technology Administrative (Current Employee)
Midvale, UT

ProsNo Red Tape. If we need something from a tech standpoint we can make our suggestions and case to senior management and it gets fast tracked. No multiple layers of middle management muck to have to wade through. I work on a good team that is open to ideas. I like to think my ideas always are the best but when you bounce them off others the end solution is better than what I originally thought up. Just a great team environment and everyone contributes.

ConsWell i came from a large company environment and I never knew if what i did mattered. consequently no one checked up on my work or really let us know if we were important - some of us kind of skated by. You can't do that here! it is a small company and everyone rows the boat, just thought i put it out there in case you're wondering what type of environment it is - if you have a positive attitude and work hard - its a great fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementHammocks - We need hammocks in the IT department for those long nights!

Fast Paced Environment - Workday Flies By

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Orem, UT

I have been working at Quomation Insurance Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have a lot to do every day when I come in. I have my set tasks and assignments and like having a small team… Cons: I had the unfortunate experience of having to work with some of the people who left the some of the ranting and hateful reviews. I… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the good ones and keep getting rid of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

wish i would have stayed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quomation Insurance Services

Pros: well i thought i would never admit it but the grass isn't always greener on the other side :( Now that I have seen the… Cons: what i didn't like about the job was the fact that when i didn't check and recheck my work, i got called out on it.… Advice to Senior Management: i'm gonna stick it out at my new gig for now… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quomation Insurance Services.

Worked for Quomation Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quomation Insurance Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quomation Insurance Services CEO J.R. Jensen. All reviews posted anonymously by Quomation Insurance Services employees.