Stable Company and Now Great IT Environment :)

Current Employee - Information Technology Administrative  in  Midvale, UT
Current Employee - Information Technology Administrative in Midvale, UT

I have been working at Quomation Insurance Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

No Red Tape. If we need something from a tech standpoint we can make our suggestions and case to senior management and it gets fast tracked. No multiple layers of middle management muck to have to wade through. I work on a good team that is open to ideas. I like to think my ideas always are the best but when you bounce them off others the end solution is better than what I originally thought up. Just a great team environment and everyone contributes.

Cons

Well i came from a large company environment and I never knew if what i did mattered. consequently no one checked up on my work or really let us know if we were important - some of us kind of skated by. You can't do that here! it is a small company and everyone rows the boat, just thought i put it out there in case you're wondering what type of environment it is - if you have a positive attitude and work hard - its a great fit.

Hammocks - We need hammocks in the IT department for those long nights!

Other Reviews for Quomation Insurance Services

Enjoyable Work Environment and Co-Workers

Current Employee - Applications Programmer  in  Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Applications Programmer in Orem, UT

Pros

I like my team lead and manager as they do review my work on a regular basis. I also like the environment because when I am not sure how to do something I am encouraged to speak up and ask. Obviously I don't want to ask the same question twice but this is very different from my last job where you were given dumb looks if you asked too many questions. Very Cool.

Cons

We do not team program here, so when you make a mistake, you got to own up to it. It was a little hard to get use to but I now like it better than my last job - just a general notice

Just wanted to say thanks for the great holiday party at Tuscano - the Beats headphones were really cool for the top programmer award!

Tons of Opportunity

Current Employee - Multiple Positions  in  Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Multiple Positions in Orem, UT

Pros

Quomation provides an environment in which I can advance my career. They have great managers and step by step instruction for you to get your projects done.We have weekly goals and project milestones that help keep everyone on track to get the work done. Another thing I do like is having a co worker cross check my work. This way if I do something wrong or not quite right, it is usually caught before a customer sees it.

Cons

Honestly there are none that I can think of at the moment.

Keep giving me good direction - i like being here.

There are newer employer reviews for Quomation Insurance Services.

Worked for Quomation Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!