Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.
www.qbsol.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Was very limiting and hard to work there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

ProsMet some great people there. Made some great friends who I have kept in touch with and also left there with some great contacts who helped me find other jobs that were better suited to me.

ConsThe overall management was very strict and did not allow for any new learning or development of skills. I did not really appreciate the way I was spoken to there or treated either.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to understand your employees better. When you tell them that you will provide them with guidance as a new recruit right out of college, make sure you follow through with your words.

Long hours, learn an extensive amount, gap between consultants and management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Good starting salary, semi-annual bonuses, learn as much technical information as you… Cons: Introverted work place, regardless of position it is very technical, long hours - minimum 45 hour billable weeks, unreasonable deadlines, most skills… Advice to Senior Management: Create most accountability company-wide. Have open communication between verticals within… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Learn, do good work, and find a better opportunity else where

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: - Very good opportunities for people to learn - Most of the… Cons: - Limited appreciation from senior management and middle managers - Too many inexperienced people and… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your people, not only limited to compensation per se, but say encouraging words in the hallway, trained your managers to appreciate the employees, etc.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. CEO Perry Turbes. All reviews posted anonymously by Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. employees.