There are newer employer reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Great Experience

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Great experience to start out with

Cons

niche market that might not have a lot of overlap elsewhere

44 Other Employee Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Was very limiting and hard to work there.

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Met some great people there. Made some great friends who I have kept in touch with and also left there with some great contacts who helped me find other jobs that were better suited to me.

Cons

The overall management was very strict and did not allow for any new learning or development of skills. I did not really appreciate the way I was spoken to there or treated either.

Learn to understand your employees better. When you tell them that you will provide them with guidance as a new recruit right out of college, make sure you follow through with your words.

Long hours, learn an extensive amount, gap between consultants and management

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Good starting salary, semi-annual bonuses, learn as much technical information as you like, learn about a specific niche in the oil and gas industry.

Cons

Introverted work place, regardless of position it is very technical, long hours - minimum 45 hour billable weeks, unreasonable deadlines, most skills learned can only be applied to Quorum specific applications, lack of communication between management and consultants, company structure is a mystery to most employees.

Create most accountability company-wide. Have open communication between verticals within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!