Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.
www.qbsol.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

High turnover leads to great initial opportunity but little continuous growth.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

ProsAs a small company, you really get a chance to get deeply involved in the product support and implementations early on. You are given more responsibilities quickly as you're ready to take them on.

ConsThere is a lot of turnover, so it can be difficult to find people with expertise on certain products. The growth potential also plateaus with a limited number of large implementation projects and continuing education opportunities.

Horrible Work/Life Balance

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The salary is decent until you factor in all your work hours. Most of the employees (senior consultant and below) are young… Cons: Quorum is very strict about billable hours. You can't put in below 45 hours for a week even if you worked 100 hours the previous… Advice to Senior Management: Create a culture where people are both proud of their work and accountable for their actions. If you focus too much on the short-term profits,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great career opportunities in stable industry

Senior Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros: Company culture is similar to small company where everyone is very close. With the company growth, the structure is becoming more solid with well-defined processes… Cons: Typical with consulting companies with higher turnover. Depending on your role, there may be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. CEO Perry Turbes. All reviews posted anonymously by Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. employees.