Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com

Great Place to Start a Career

ProsQuorum, like many companies in professional services, provides opportunities that are both diverse and frequently unachievable in industry jobs. You will be pressed to take more and more responsibility. If things go well and you are willing to work hard, you will find yourself with titles that few of your university peers have achieved. Salary seems very competitive.

The company is doing very well in the marketplace. While certain product areas still have formidable competition, Quorum is ultimately winning more software selections than they lose.

ConsCompany is now owned by private equity and several members of the executive team have changed. Corporate objectives seem to have intensified and the strategies to meet the objectives seem to be a little naive. Management is constantly reinventing the wheel.

High turnover leads to great initial opportunity but little continuous growth.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros: As a small company, you really get a chance to get deeply involved in the product support… Cons: There is a lot of turnover, so it can be difficult to find people with expertise on certain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible Work/Life Balance

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The salary is decent until you factor in all your work hours. Most of the employees (senior consultant and below) are young… Cons: Quorum is very strict about billable hours. You can't put in below 45 hours for a week even if you worked 100 hours the previous… Advice to Senior Management: Create a culture where people are both proud of their work and accountable for their actions. If you focus too much on the short-term profits,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!