Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com

Great company that continues to grow year over year

ProsAt Quorum, your success is what you make of it. The company provides its employees with tons of opportunities to stretch their skill set and learn new things. Promotions and compensation are merit based and the company has a strong history of promoting from within.

The company has a strong success in recruiting college hires, as well as, experienced hires. The employees have a wide range of college degrees and the company recruits from the oil and gas industry and from people with technical or consulting backgrounds. Therefore, the employee base is very diverse and have incredibly well rounded skill sets.

ConsAlong with its software, the company also performs consulting services for their clients. Whether it's supporting existing clients, or implementing software at a new client, the company expects its employees to take exceptional care in providing services to their clients. That means expectations from an accountability and a performance perspective are extremely high.

QBS had some good people there overall.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Learned a lot while I was there. Was able… Cons: Management cant seem to figure out how to get it all to work.… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to your employees. They are not happy with all the changes you keep making. And… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people, great management, hard to balance with lifestyle

Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart people, top talent from the best universities in Texas and nearby. The managers are friendly and it is a nurturing workplace Top dollar salary A… Cons: 90 Hrs/week minimum expected Delivery team sometime works 14hr days No ability to take every other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!