Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com

Good place to work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsMove up quickly, ability to learn multiple areas, oil and gas is a solid industry, quorum has a successful implementation strategy with aggressive timelines and aggressive clients.

ConsRetention at Quorum is low. They do not try to keep employees who quick. not all clients are easy to work with. The projects can become frustrating, upper management is worried about budgets and not you since they are owned by a private equity firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to change the way they pay people, keep people, develop new employees, and recognize those that contribute the most at the company.

Great place to grow!

Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros: I came through the "college recruiting" process just like most of the other employees here. I had 2 round of interviews on campus with different… Cons: In the beginning, it may seem like you are working long hours (50-60 p/wk). After a couple months when you get the hang of it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It is a wonderful place to work

Consultant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Well structured environment. Professional and friendly team members Cons: High pressure job, when it comes to billing hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!