Quru

www.quru.com

Love it

Systems Developer (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe flexibility to work from home when required on short notice is fantastic. Really helps you maintain your personal live and professional life without taking time off. Easy going office environment with great members of staff and a low stress atmosphere. Good amount of holiday days and competitive salaries. Also free access to the exhibitions and galleries in Somerset House.

ConsErrmmm...thinking. Huummm...nothing actually springs to mind. I am sure there are little things but the fact i cant think of anything of the top of my head kind of suggests there isn't much at all to complain about.

Advice to Senior ManagementStricter leadership might lead to some members of staff following the protocols that are in place to maintain ticket information and timesheet entries more rigorously.

A fun and growing tech company based in one of London's cultural centres

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Quru

Pros: A mix of analysts, developers, sys admins and support people. A lot of autonomy in getting things done but… Cons: A frantic pace of work. Significant issues with some dominant clients. It… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Quru.

Worked for Quru? Contribute to the Community!