The only positive? The people!

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I worked at Rev I worked with some of the most talented, creative, innovative people I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

Cons

There is an astounding lack of consideration or respect for the employees at Rev, which is disappointing given its publicly stated intention to empower the underbanked segment of society and of working toward a double bottom line of profitability AND positive social impact. Late paychecks (more than a couple times), lapsed insurance coverage, undermined managers, disregarded employees, a constantly changing "vision" for the company...it's not an experience I ever care to repeat. Working here requires nerves of steel.

Ask yourselves why people are leaving the company - some even before they have new jobs.

Other Reviews for Rêv Worldwide

Compelling vision hampered by stuttering leadership

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

The original vision of bringing financial access to underserved markets is compelling.

Cons

Unfortunately, underserved markets don't make much money, so the company focused on more profitable market segments like international travelers. With the social angle largely missing, the working experience really suffers, especially since the company's efforts were spread too thin to make a big dent on one project.

Worst Experience of My Life

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Met some pretty cool people.
    - Was interesting to work downtown.
    - Learned what not to do when I have my own company.

Cons

Worst, deceiving leadership team I've ever worked with. They generally have no idea what they're doing nor how to treat people. Lost 2 years of my life at this place. Quitting was a great day.

Especially the Founders, stopping deceiving yourselves and other people just to make some money for yourselves and become 'stars'.

There are newer employer reviews for Rêv Worldwide.

Worked for Rêv Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!