Rêv Worldwide

www.revworldwide.com

Great experience

Program Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

Pros- Great talent: This is a technology company with very smart and skilled engineers.
- Great experience: I have learned a lot while at Rev.
- Mission driven: We work on stuff that actually delivers social impact.
- International reach: Our work touches folks in over 10 countries across multiple continents. Our partners are some of the largest companies in the world.
- Small groups: We don't get buried in large scale bureaucracy. There is an immediate output to our work. All employees have access, and work side by side with top management.

Cons- Steep learning curve: If you are looking for a 1-2 month initial training program you will be disappointed. Industry context is a requirement for success. Those without the skills, or experience end up being a drag on the team both from a performance and culture perspective.
- Hard work--really. Business doubled from last year and seems like it will do so again. Hiring is not keeping up with that growth rate.
- Fast pace. The product release cycles are extremely aggressive.
- Global reach also means we need to support product across 24 time zones.

Advice to Senior Management- Figure out a way to reduce the learning curve or slow down the pace. More formal training?
- Thank you for raising the bar and eliminating positions that attracted folks that were not committed, or contributed to our efforts.

Overall Pathetic

Former Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Cool office space - Smart and generally cool co-workers - Exciting product description with a global visions - Unbeatable location… Cons: - The products are inferior to competitors in terms of features and technology. - Initially, you think you are working for a company that helps the… Advice to Senior Management: Stop deceiving your investors, vendors, partners and employees. Provide a clear vision for the future that employees can believe in and get behind.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just say, "No!" They're in trouble and have just laid off about 20 employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Rêv Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: ~Great co-workers and fantastic location (Whole Foods is the un-official company cafeteria) ~Company goal… Cons: ~Co-founding Sosa brothers looking out more for themselves than their employees have decided to cut people who have been loyal and endured six months of… Advice to Senior Management: Get over yourselves and start listening to your executive team who is giving you good advice on how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rêv Worldwide.

Worked for Rêv Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!