There are newer employer reviews for R.H. Donnelley

Great Company until R.H. Donnelley took over

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Sales Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at R.H. Donnelley

Pros

Still pays very well if you can convince customers that YP's are still a good investment. Internet product is crappy but most small businesses don't know any better. Easier to sell.

Cons

Upper Management is trying to squeeze the last dollars out of advertising base before the product becomes completely obsolete. Lots and lots of pressure for hard core selling and closing.

Stop all of the non productive busy work. It seems like the main event is the company is filling out enough paperwork so your boss can justify to her boss that you're working.

33 Other Employee Reviews for R.H. Donnelley (View Most Recent)

Great place to work with forward thinking leadership

Current Employee - District Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - District Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at R.H. Donnelley

Pros

Proactive and growth oriented leadership drives our business to offer cutting edge products and services. Compensation is commiserate with drive and ambition. This com
    Any offers the strongest new hire training I have ever experienced.

Cons

Our IT department has been outsourced to India. Our graphic artists are now mainly based in the Phillipines. Communication barriers affect level of productivity in dealing with both departments.

Bring back the graphic artists. They are the creators of our products, and we cannot afford to have an inferior product in this day and age.

I did well, despite management.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at R.H. Donnelley

Pros

Fair benefits package. Decent vacation and pto time. Fellow employees are good people.

Cons

Micro management. Managers have less experience in sales than sales team and no management skills. Upper management targets employees they don't like until they quit. Lack of support staff and who they do have are overworked.

Sales is a tough job, management needs to support and encourage employees. If you care about your employees they will care about your company and do well. It's that simple

There are newer employer reviews for R.H. Donnelley