There are newer employer reviews for R.R. Donnelley

I absolutely love this company!

Current Employee - Take-out (I Am Not Directly Hired Threw RR Donnelley)  in  Logan, UT
Current Employee - Take-out (I Am Not Directly Hired Threw RR Donnelley) in Logan, UT

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

They keep you very well informed with EVERYTHING that is going on with the company. It makes you feel like your actually apart of the company and it's not just a "job". For most part management is very pleasant to be around and answer any questions you might have. Although, some management is rather unpleasant, but every company has a few. Overall after being there for 2 years now, i can say this is the best company i have ever worked for as far as their standers for work quality go and how they treat their employees.

Cons

It seems like you have to really "brown nose" your way up the line of command rather than earn it alone.

I think management does an amazing job with what they have, but i definitely think some need to learn how to give constructive criticism rather than blunt rudeness.

444 Other Employee Reviews for R.R. Donnelley (View Most Recent)

Pleasant experience overall.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

I worked at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

Great pay & benefits, overall happy place

Cons

Management can be stiff and favor certain people

Treat everyone equally and make sure you praise

Stoneage, horrible, mismanaged, not professional...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dwight, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dwight, IL

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

Insurance is the only reason. Sub poverty wage..no way to have a second job...hours change by the minute. Family means NOTHING!!!! Awful way to EXIST..if you can call it that....

Cons

See above... job experience at Donnelley

How about communication between bosses and the help? How about being a team. how about treating people as...ah....human beings??? NONE of that going on. Worst place to work. EVER!

There are newer employer reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!