R.R. Donnelley
www.rrdonnelley.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Fast-Paced, interesting work, always busy

Associate Project Manager (Former Employee)
Windsor, CT

I worked at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe print industry is very interesting, worked with clients differing from Fortune 500 companies, to local entities. Management at our facility was good, listened and responded accordingly. Team members functioned as such, and pulled together to complete jobs.

ConsWell, it's a printing company in a ever-changing digital world. Lots of downsizing, and plant-closures. Existing staff is asked to take on more and more, with little monetary reward.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to those in the trenches. Many of the workers have enormous pride in the job they do, and deserve to be looked at as an asset, rather than how their salaries figure into the bottom line.

It was a learning experience and made lots of friends

Head Stutcher Operator (Former Employee)
Mendota, IL

I worked at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: easy work. good suppervisors, relaxed environment Cons: could make more money, alot of overtime Advice to Senior Management: take the tome to listen to your employers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrendous

Customer Account Manager (Current Employee)
Reno, NV

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is a job that pays industry standard. Cons: The most punitive and vindictive place I have ever worked. I worked for a printer similar in scope for 17 years before going to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating employees like chattel. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R.R. Donnelley CEO Tom Quinlan III. All reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees.