R.R. Donnelley
www.rrdonnelley.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Composition Specialist - Fun place to work. Tedious work at times with late hours.

Electronic Composition Specialist III (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsI worked on financial documents for this company in their Charlotte office. You work hard in a relaxed atmosphere and build some pretty good friendships along the way. The training was solid and done by a seasoned pro. A wide range of folks work here, so that's good and bad. Plenty of overtime opportunities. Easy to be here.

ConsThe amenities and late-night shift hours are reminiscent of a bad hotel with flickering lights, but the friendships developed along the way more than make up for it. Work/Life balance is tough on 3rd shift, but if you like that, good for you. You don't get paid a ton of money, but you can make up for that with overtime which typically comes aplenty (though that may have changed). Again, there are a wide range of folks who work here who have slept varying amounts during the day, so be sure to tread lightly at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuy coffee for your staff.

Great potential

Credit Analyst (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley as an intern for less than a year

Pros: positive team atmosphere, room for advancement Cons: Disconnect between departments everyone is not on the same page… Advice to Senior Management: better communication between departments could solve 90% of the issues Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrendous

Customer Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is a job that pays industry standard. Cons: The most punitive and vindictive place I have ever worked. I worked for a printer similar in scope for 17 years before going to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating employees like chattel. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R.R. Donnelley CEO Tom Quinlan III. All reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees.