R.R. Donnelley
www.rrdonnelley.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Overall a positive experience

Account Representative (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsSenior Leadership has extremely high standards and business ethics. Company is financially strong and continues to grow in a positive direction.

ConsAn overabundance of latitude given to middle managers in terms of account assignment and job description given that compensation is 100% commission for most sales representatives. Highly political environment with personal agenda as the driver rather than customer welfare at the middle management level.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire mid level managers that have a higher level of integrity, honesty and overall sense of ethics.

Customer Service Leader

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley

Pros: The people and working in the financial industry. Dynamic… Cons: Many forces and factors are working against RRD. Tough to manage all… More

A Good Start To The Year

(Current Employee)
    Chanhassen, MN

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time

Pros: PROS; My colleagues – the hard-working people who strive, almost always in the face of worse-than shockingly poor management and supervision, to ensure the work… Cons: Jobs for the boys (and girls) still seems to be the modus operandi. Despite the fact that they can’t hang on to the staff they… Advice to Senior Management: To the corporate management – thank you for, at last, taking us seriously and for the changes you have made, so far. However, there is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R.R. Donnelley CEO Tom Quinlan III. All reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees.