R.R. Donnelley
www.rrdonnelley.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Horrible Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at R.R. Donnelley

ProsI was positioned at the office in Bolingbrook. The surrounding area was an overall nice atmosphere. The building was clean, and I meet some nice people while working for R.R. Donnelley.

ConsLong Hours, Bad management, horrible training. Lack of communication was my biggest downfall.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to do your job so that your co-workers can do theirs. Have better training, and less stress.

Great people to work with every day, but....

Binder Operator (Current Employee)
Jefferson City, MO

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This is hard to say, but hourly pay is higher than it should be. This is probably why most… Cons: Reduced benefits and that one thing... I think it was called a bonus-winshare. Poor upper management in the facility. Top brass can do no wrong… Advice to Senior Management: Please read the above pros and cons as it is all good reading. We, the grunts, will do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a company you can trust

Composition Lead (Current Employee)
Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The biggest printer in US Cons: They bought our company only to sell us out and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R.R. Donnelley CEO Tom Quinlan III. All reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees.