R.R. Donnelley

www.rrdonnelley.com
There are newer employer reviews for R.R. Donnelley

Horrible Experience

I worked at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

I was positioned at the office in Bolingbrook. The surrounding area was an overall nice atmosphere. The building was clean, and I meet some nice people while working for R.R. Donnelley.

Cons

Long Hours, Bad management, horrible training. Lack of communication was my biggest downfall.

Learn how to do your job so that your co-workers can do theirs. Have better training, and less stress.

496 Other Employee Reviews for R.R. Donnelley (View Most Recent)

Great people to work with every day, but....

Current Employee - Binder Operator in Jefferson City, MO
    Current Employee - Binder Operator in Jefferson City, MO

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This is hard to say, but hourly pay is higher than it should be. This is probably why most of us have stuck around through the crap. Plenty of challenges on a daily basis. Great hourly work force.

Cons

Reduced benefits and that one thing... I think it was called a bonus-winshare. Poor upper management in the facility. Top brass can do no wrong is a good cliche for this group. It is kind of funny how replacing just one or two at the top with common sense leaders could help the facility to actually thrive in the dead industry of print. Taking care of the machinery and proper training would pay dividends to lowering unit cost. Trust the years of knowledge and opinions of the minions-they may actually have a clue.

Please read the above pros and cons as it is all good reading. We, the grunts, will do the best work possible if given the tools and resources we need to give RRD a good name again.

Mother Donnelley

Former Employee - Pricing Analyst II
    Former Employee - Pricing Analyst II

I worked at R.R. Donnelley full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I would recommend this company to a friend. The roles are clearly defined, the benefits are good, the balance between work and home are right. Wonderful people to work with, great corporate culture.

Cons

More feedback to the employees would be helpful, though RRD does a better job than others. Don't copy corporate America, stick to your company culture.

Let your employees know how valuable they are.

There are newer employer reviews for R.R. Donnelley