R.R. Donnelley

www.rrdonnelley.com

Sales

Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsMany products and services to sell along with good asset base... People are good in certain areas but everyone seems to pass on the work to others..

ConsDon't care about sales people any longer.. They think because its RRD that people will buy...Mistake.. Commission plan is horrible and no incentive to sell small orders. They pay on profit not gross sales and the profit number is FICTION... No Salary just commission...

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to basics... It's STILL all about relationships and mgmt needs to recognize this.. If they did, sales would increase... Take care of employees and customers .. profits will follow..

Master Data Analyst

Master Data Analyst (Former Employee) Saint Charles, IL

I worked at R.R. Donnelley full-time for less than a year

Pros: They honored your work and didn't micro manager. Also, upper… Cons: I am not still working there. Advice to Senior Management: Give an opportunity for the contractor to talk to HR… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you enjoy being treated like chattel, you'll love RRD!

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The pros have nothing to do with RR Donnelley. It's a… Cons: Nothing gets done without months of waiting for something to go "up the chain" and back down again - and you'll probably have forgotten you… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the fat. You have too many managers whose sole job is to manage other managers, who manage managers, and so on. That's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!