R.R. Donnelley
www.rrdonnelley.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Inept lower management who are trying to save their high-paying jobs in a dying industry.

ProsCo-workers who are conscientious about their work.

ConsInept lower management: dictatorial, condescending, unethical, intimidatory. Quick to reduce work hours for hourly workers when business get slow. 1% raises. No opportunity for career growth (because the industry is dying and people are staying put). Stale atmosphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the fact that the print industry is contracting at an exponential pace. In order to stay alive long-term the industry must transition itself into other communication media.

Wish I knew than what I know now

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some of the people are great. Close to home. Good… Cons: Not having the right equipment . Bad pay increases (however I am personally ok with where I am at pay wise - just have taken… Advice to Senior Management: Please please listen to your employees. We know what we need to do our jobs yet some in upper mgmt think they know better and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great co-workers, encouraging sales reps, but not much room for growth and advancement

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Iowa City, IA

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley full-time for less than a year

Pros: Co workers Sales Rep Flexible with work/ilfe balance Cons: Duties are merged between positions and there's a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Reward hard workers so they have an incentive to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R.R. Donnelley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R.R. Donnelley CEO Tom Quinlan III. All reviews posted anonymously by R.R. Donnelley employees.