R.R. Donnelley

www.rrdonnelley.com

Started as an Intern and moved to full time Project Manager

Project Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe facility that you work in will make or break your experience at RRD. If you have a good Plant Manager, who looks out for the employees, and shields them from all of the Corp crap, it's a good place to work. If you aren't lucky to have a good Plant Manager it can be pretty miserable.

ConsRaises are small, cost of living type, so if you work hard there is little additional compensation. Often times there isn't any upward mobility, because management rarely leaves, and when they do they often times don't fill those positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the local Plant Manager(s) have more control over their facilities, the more freedom they have the better the facility will run.

Great people to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lancaster, PA

I worked at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people that work there including mid level managers were… Cons: Since Moore Wallace management took over, went from being top of the line service provider… Advice to Senior Management: Buying up small printers is not the way to grow… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Accountant (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at R.R. Donnelley full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: um... I can't think of any off the top of my head, my whole experience… Cons: there is no sense of corporate pride or excitement, people put in their hours and go home. All the… Advice to Senior Management: Enjoy your cushy salaries No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on R.R. Donnelley.

Worked for R.R. Donnelley? Contribute to the Community!