Great place to learn & grow if you like to be part of a fast-paced environment

Current Employee - Senior Designer  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Senior Designer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at R2integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of exciting projects and you are surrounded by team members whom really want to do great things. r2i has some high profile clients and gives me the flexibility to try things and then try again if needed. Its always busy and lots of things to learn, which I really like. They offer great benefits and try to keep things fun and exciting when they can.

Cons

It's fast paced, which is great for me but not for everyone. You have to know how to juggle and manage your time well, but that seems to be part of agency life.

keep going, get more exciting projects and allow your teams to step up to the plate.

Other Reviews for R2integrated

Excellent Summer Internship

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at R2integrated as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great coworkers who care about their work and strive to make great things. Many interesting clients and a wide variety of work being done. Excellent opportunities available to an intern if you step up to the plate. Plenty of social activities for employees and little perks around the office.

Cons

Sometimes communication within projects is an issue for an intern.

Keep interns in the loop on projects that they are part of, from the beginning. Cc'ed on emails, present for meetings & for critiques of their work. It is immensely helpful to know what is going on with a project, both to be a better contributor and to learn more about the process.

Awesome people

I worked at R2integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It felt like a family. Lots of bonding events. Spoiled by food, drinks, casual atmosphere, healthcare benefits.
    Lot of fun and challenging projects. Company tries to diversify client industry. Lot of talented and smart workers. HR handbook was created so things seemed more fair as they used it. Office politics didn't affect my work.

Cons

Company expands but seems to have little room career growth for most. Bonus was a rare thing for the years I worked there tho it might have changed. Heard of overtime pay but doesn't apply to everyone.

Profit sharing is important. Reward the hard work before they leave. Hire the right people with more cautions. Consider career development path for those who grow in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for R2integrated.

Worked for R2integrated? Contribute to the Community!