R2integrated
r2integrated.com Baltimore, MD 50 to 149 Employees

Great if you're a favorite

ProsManagement seems to pick who their favorite employees are going to be out of thin air. For those people, life is sweet. Seemingly endless career opportunities and other perks are showered upon you.

ConsFor the majority of workers who have just as much talent and work ethic as the favorites, you get paid crap, upon yearly reviews you're told "we're trying to get a loan so we're not giving out any raises right now" despite your constant 65+ hour work weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't understand this place at all. You have potential to be an awesome company but you're nickel and diming you'r hardest workers into quitting over and over again.

There are newer reviews on R2integrated.

Worked for R2integrated? Contribute to the Community!

R2integrated – Why Work for Us?

​​​​Content Strategies to Connect Consumers & Brands​​ Every day online, your customers have access to valuable information that affects the way they consider and purchase your products. Your key to engaging with them… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R2integrated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R2integrated CEO Matt Goddard. All reviews posted anonymously by R2integrated employees.