RAC Acceptance

www.racacceptance.com

Interesting

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Paintsville, KY

ProsGood pay. Other than that I cant think of anything else.

ConsYou work very long hours 50+ weekly, the job would be great if you did not have a family. The long hours take there toll on you. The enviroment in which you work sets the day.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company in a whole is a good company, the downfall of management is that the underlings hired to do there job is eroding the foundation on which the company is built. The constant hire of people to leadership positions with out the proper understanding of experience in the workplace, some if not all of the managers wish to dismiss those people with experience because they are afraid that those with experience will usurp them.

Lots of calling, paperwork and collections duties

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at RAC Acceptance

Pros: Helping others improve their credit Cons: 11.5 hour shifts so no work life balance More

Horrible

Store Manager (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at RAC Acceptance

Pros: I really liked the people at host store Cons: I was hired on a Friday by a DM who had only been with the company 1 week and no clue how RAC worked then… Advice to Senior Management: You should be ashamed of yourselves. You don't let anyone have real life. You don't train anyone properly therefore you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RAC Acceptance.

Worked for RAC Acceptance? Contribute to the Community!