RAC Acceptance
www.racacceptance.com Plano, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Love it

Sales Assistant (Current Employee)

ProsPay affords me to support myself, I choose my schedule most of the time, enless opprtunities to move up, regular raises.

ConsPay could be better for the workload, constant annoyance either with the customers we harass for payment or the customers who whine because they didn't use their adult brains to read the contract they signed with their adult, free-willing hand, and now they feel swindled.
Well I bet the companies you screwed over who gave you credit in the feel swindled as well. At least you have a chance to fix your credit now and you've got nice furniture to show for your efforts to get it right this time, instead of just dropping money into a financial institution who's "helping you" with no new furniture in your house to show for it. At least we know karma exists to an extent because the lease fees may be high if you go the full contract term, but you should just think of it as paying your dues for the times your were trusted in the past, and didn't keep your end of the bargain.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more inexpensive benefits. Find better ways to see where the employees are struggling to meet YOUR standards, and then help them fix it instead of just lecturing and making threats without any ideas or assistance.

What have you done for me lately....

I have been working at RAC Acceptance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent benefits, automatic raises. They do match 401k, and have… Cons: Long hours, lack of decent management, lack of training to advance.… Advice to Senior Management: You should just look at numbers and think you have the whole story. Treat people with a little… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not family friendly

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RAC Acceptance full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Decent bonus opportunities; depending on location - Growing company, nationwide growth - Decent… Cons: - Lots of hours needed to get decent paychecks - Small staff; not… Advice to Senior Management: - Be ready for lots of SOP's and collection/sales targets - Be ready… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RAC Acceptance.

Worked for RAC Acceptance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RAC Acceptance reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by RAC Acceptance employees.