RB

www.rb.com
  www.rb.com
There are newer employer reviews for RB

Unhappy

Current Employee - Global Head Office Role in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at RB

Pros

Good salary and good promotional prospects if you are willing to work long hours.

Cons

The first 2 weeks are daunting and management will throw you in the deep end very quickly. You must be prepared for a heavy workload, willing to work additional hours to make room for time to complete tasks. Time organisation and multi-tasking skills at the HIGHEST level are required for the global head office, things are moving at 100mph and you need to put it an incredible shift every day. Some managers need to work weekends to complete additional work.

Manager did not show enthusiasm which meant I did not feel motivated.

After 4l weeks i have decided that this job is not for me. I would rather take a lower paid job with better structured training and less hours, building up to a managerial role elsewhere.

Good for the share holders, you have your slaves in place.

Try smiling...

354 Other Employee Reviews for RB (View Most Recent)

You can enjoy challenges as many as possible and improve yourself by overcoming them.

Current Employee - RA Manager
    Current Employee - RA Manager

I have been working at RB

Pros

RB keep growing by dxpanding bussiness to healthcare category.
    You can also be developed and promoted.
    There are many chancese for international movement.

Cons

There are too many challenges to deliver target.
    Peoples and company culture are very aggressive and competitive so there are many stresses.

With true ownership & empowerment comes responsibility

Current Employee - Trade Marketing Manager in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at RB

Pros

- You get to make the decisions; great empowerment
    - Great access to Senior Mgmt; they actually know who you are & talk to you
    - Fast progression if you perform well
    - Open & honest culture
    - Mgmt taking positive steps to address work/life balance (e.g. Summer Hours)
    - Business has moved/merged 3x in 18 months. A massive amount of change and therefore an evolving culture

Cons

- With the empowerment comes responsibility & pressure
    - Work/Life balance can be a challenge but its what you make it
    - It can be a marmite culture; but if you love it, then its a great place to be
    - Change can happen very fast

Keep listening and evolving the culture... we are on a journey so lets keep the momentum!

There are newer employer reviews for RB