There are newer employer reviews for RB

It was good!

Former Employee - Graduate Student
Former Employee - Graduate Student

I worked at RB

Pros

There was a lot of communication involved, people were willing to discuss and talk about the problems. Feedback was available

Cons

Even after internship and good review, the management continues to change so there is very little option for you to be hired

Advice to Management

none

reviews filtered by

Unhappy

Current Employee - Global Head Office Role in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at RB

Pros

Good salary and good promotional prospects if you are willing to work long hours.

Cons

The first 2 weeks are daunting and management will throw you in the deep end very quickly. You must be prepared for a heavy workload, willing to work additional hours to make room for time to complete tasks. Time organisation and multi-tasking skills at the HIGHEST level are required for the global head office, things are moving at 100mph and you need to put it an incredible shift every day. Some managers need to work weekends to complete additional work.

Manager did not show enthusiasm which meant I did not feel motivated.

After 4l weeks i have decided that this job is not for me. I would rather take a lower paid job with better structured training and less hours, building up to a managerial role elsewhere.

Good for the share holders, you have your slaves in place.

Advice to Management

Try smiling...

2. You can enjoy challenges as many as possible and improve yourself by overcoming them.

Current Employee - RA Manager
    Current Employee - RA Manager

I have been working at RB

Pros

RB keep growing by dxpanding bussiness to healthcare category.
    You can also be developed and promoted.
    There are many chancese for international movement.

Cons

There are too many challenges to deliver target.
    Peoples and company culture are very aggressive and competitive so there are many stresses.

There are newer employer reviews for RB