RB

Work hard, reward big

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Brand Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at RB

Pros

Quick promotions, constant change, always new challenges. Int'l mobility. RB loves the bold, daring, and aggressive type.

Cons

Culture is too aggressive and fast paced for a lot of people. Commute to NJ sucks and they don't even offer a shuttle like Unilever and JNJ.

Doubt they're paying attention to what we have to say on glassdoor.

355 Other Employee Reviews for RB (View Most Recent)

Great leadership, terrific incentives, and ample learning and advancement abilities.

Former Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in Dallas, TX

I worked at RB

Pros

My husband bragged about the company's terrific leadership. He said they ensure the plant continues to run both effectively and efficiently but not at the expense of its employees. He told me that he was treated extremely well and received praise for jobs well done.

Cons

I would have preferred he work 1st shift; however, the option did not become available.

My family appreciated the opportunity.

Be prepared to work your -ss off!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at RB

Pros

Very fast paced culture that allows you to learn many things quickly. Training? No such thing. You learn as you go along and you'd better have thick skin as you quickly find your way. Prove your worth fast or don't let the door hit you on the way out! Good compensation; above average bonuses (as long as you "hit your numbers" for the year); decent benefits as well.

Cons

Long days with longer hours. Kiss your social life goodbye because you will be expected to spend nearly every waking hour driving the business. If you're not someone who can run in fifth gear all the time, you'll burn out quickly. Being a workaholic is a prerequisite here. You'd better like to travel too because if you want to move up at RB you must be willing to relocate internationally. If not, nice knowing ya. The open work environment is a complete debacle. No offices (except of course for those at the top of the totem pole), no walls, no personal space, just rows and rows of adjoined desks as far as the eye can see.

It really wouldn't kill you to show more employee appreciation. The free sodas just don't cut it. We are the life blood of this organization and this place is an ocean of take and a river of give. Sure its a tough market out there right now with the economy the way that it is, but don't take advantage of your best resources - your people. You can only stretch us to our limits for so long, this strategy will come back to burn you at some point. Better work-life balance is desparately needed.

There are newer employer reviews for RB