RBC Bearings

www.rbcbearings.com
There are newer employer reviews for RBC Bearings

traditional manufacturing shop

I have been working at RBC Bearings

Pros

family environment, people work here long long time and know each other like members in a home. especially in Engineering team, director is great to work with.

Cons

the company is a little bit too traditional. facilities are old and there are some progress on going recently, hope this will bring a change to the traditional shop.

technology and quality are definitely the key for this industry

8 Other Employee Reviews for RBC Bearings (View Most Recent)

love the feeling of being able to go to work and look forward to a succeful day.

Current Employee - Setter Operator
    Current Employee - Setter Operator

I have been working at RBC Bearings

Pros

the way the atmosphere is at this facility is we are a hudge gear working togeather, we also have some of the best managment I have seen in my career.

Cons

working togeather, sometimes does create issues with some here as to working to get month end totlas and spreeding employees to other work ares and the feeling of invasion of others taking there work away.

well with some of the talk on the floor we would all like to see a cost of living increase as well some think after receiving the award from mitsubishi for the second time we should get a bonus showing gratatude for all of our hard work.

Intern

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at RBC Bearings as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is friendly as well as organized. Project specs are given out evenly through the engineering team. People were willing to take a few minutes to educate me on their policies and how to preform them.

Cons

management was hard to contact after working at the company

There are newer employer reviews for RBC Bearings