RBC Bearings
www.rbcbearings.com Oxford, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

love the feeling of being able to go to work and look forward to a succeful day.

Setter Operator (Current Employee)

Prosthe way the atmosphere is at this facility is we are a hudge gear working togeather, we also have some of the best managment I have seen in my career.

Consworking togeather, sometimes does create issues with some here as to working to get month end totlas and spreeding employees to other work ares and the feeling of invasion of others taking there work away.

Advice to Senior Managementwell with some of the talk on the floor we would all like to see a cost of living increase as well some think after receiving the award from mitsubishi for the second time we should get a bonus showing gratatude for all of our hard work.

An inside perspective of RBC Bearings

Market Research Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at RBC Bearings

Pros: It was a very informative internship. My boss was very supportive… Cons: The working atmosphere is kind of dull. If you are not working… Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be more of a training program established when begining to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very unhappy work environment

Manufacturing Engineer Trainee (Former Employee)
    Fairfield, CT

I worked at RBC Bearings

Pros: -Very Intelligent engineers and Employees -Some very fun,enjoyable people (it's really a handful of the… Cons: -Upper management (save a few) have little respect for other employees -Benefits are lacking -Room for advancement is incredibly small -Looked upon poorly unless… Advice to Senior Management: Try paying attention to the happiness of your employees instead of just the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RBC Bearings.

Worked for RBC Bearings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RBC Bearings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RBC Bearings CEO Michael J. Hartnett. All reviews posted anonymously by RBC Bearings employees.