RBG Advertising

There are newer employer reviews for RBG Advertising

The Best Internship Opportunity

Current Employee - Intern in Walnut Creek, CA
Current Employee - Intern in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at RBG Advertising as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to be an intern. I have learned so much and can use this knowledge and experience in order to gain a position in any agency. But am hoping to be hired here at the end of my internship as many of the interns before me have been. Some of which still work here with me.
I read a negative review posted by an intern and I’m guessing that the issue was that he/she wasn’t good at Math (metrics), Excel & PowerPoint. These programs are used every day here and I am good at those so I have no real issues.

Cons

Hard work and some long days but the experience is worth it to me.

34 Other Employee Reviews for RBG Advertising (View Most Recent)

Hands down the WORST place I have worked at.

I worked at RBG Advertising

Pros

You do gain experience with working with ads and advertising, but there are much healthier, better places out there that would give you the same experience.

Cons

I was called into RBG from a Craigslist ad. I did not work there long, but it was enough for me to realize just how terrible this place is.

Many people there are worked to the bone and are very poorly treated. A TON of people were working very late. Everyone at that place seemed too self-absorbed in their own schedule to realize just how much work they were giving everyone else. Everyone is SO BUSY, they can't open their eyes to realize that they are just as busy as the next guy.

I was only there for a day, but it was terrible. The work wasn't bad, but the staff is awful. No one has any respect for upper management. They are clearly afraid of upper management, and they do not respect the upper management at all.

But the worst part was even though I was there for a very short time, they still managed to make the worst impression. A couple of the employees starting getting in a shouting match right in front of me and an intern. They were yelling, SWEARING, and stomping around my workspace. They were not professional AT ALL. They didn't take their fight to the meeting room. They didn't try to keep it civil. They just fought in front of me and the intern on my FIRST DAY. I felt so uncomfortable.

Apparently, this place hires and fires like no other. People just get fed up with the awful synergy and they are either fired or they leave. For anyone interested in this place, please heed this warning. I've worked at a lot of places, and this was by far the WORST place I have ever had the displeasure of working with.

Also? They were out of water. This didn't bother me much when I was there, but it was still a little off-putting.

RBG Advertising Response

Oct 13, 2014Managing Director

We sincerely apologize and understand how you may feel this way. We acknowledge that the previous RBG culture was in line with your comments. In the past 6 months, however, RBG has undergone a ... More

Terrible... really terrible

Former Employee - Intern in Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Employee - Intern in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at RBG Advertising as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

This section does not apply to this agency.

Cons

None to speak of. Do yourself a favor and don't apply here. If you do and get hired, just expect it to be one of the worst experiences of your life. They are constantly threatening employees and interns for them are just cheap labor.

The owners of RBG should not try to pose as a employees of Glassdoor and post fake ratings. What kind of employee writes like that? Seriously lame.

RBG Advertising Response