RCM Technologies
www.rcmt.com Pennsauken, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Learned some new skills.

Technical Writer (Former Employee)
Westerly, RI

I worked at RCM Technologies full-time for less than a year

ProsWorked with some talented people who were willing to pass on what they had learned over time.

ConsUpper management is disconnected, and distant, to what employees have come to know that could help this division become more efficient.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are not willing to provide the tools necessary to your employees for doing the work, be accountable to that decision.
Hold clients responsible to information quality standards. Thus, providing workers the baseline needed to generate finished product in a cost effective manner, according to agreed upon contractual requirements.

Good work environment, flexible schedule

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at RCM Technologies full-time

Pros: Good people and local manager with a comfortable work environment… Cons: Corporate seemed disorganized and didn't communicate to employees very well. Workload was somewhat inconsistent--busy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nasty unorganized group of people to work with. The women in the group are mean....mean mean!!

Graphics (Former Employee)
Westerly, RI

I worked at RCM Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The People are very unprofessional back stabbers! you do not want to work long term with them.… Cons: Groups with in the company refuse to work together. If you just want to make a… Advice to Senior Management: Hire management that know how to manage. They play… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RCM Technologies.

Worked for RCM Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RCM Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RCM Technologies CEO Leon Kopyt. All reviews posted anonymously by RCM Technologies employees.