RE/MAX
www.remax.com Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Enjoyable

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

Prospay, workplace environment, supportive colleagues and a general feeling of support. I found that working here there was a fun atmosphere which fostered productivity.

ConsAt the time I was there, you had to work in a job one full year before moving to another position. Frustrating when you saw a perfect job within the company but weren't allowed to apply.

Great insights to the Real Estate Industry

Office Intern (Former Employee)
    Roswell, GA

I worked at RE/MAX as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You learn about the true state of the real estate industry You can venture… Cons: It is all commission based, so if you dont think outside of the box, you will not excel Like many… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure all agents go through and know about all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best Real Estate Company in the Industry!

Realtor (Current Employee)
    Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at RE/MAX

Pros: World-wide recognition Professional Environment Great Marketing Tools Team Effort Cons: The Economy, and the inability of Borrowing Money Advice to Senior Management: Doing a Great Job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RE/MAX.

Worked for RE/MAX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RE/MAX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RE/MAX CEO Margaret M. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by RE/MAX employees.