RE/MAX
www.remax.com Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

RE/MAX Headquarters

Denver, CO

I have been working at RE/MAX full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFamily atmosphere, great benefits, culture of respect.

ConsNo career path unless you are a schmoozer. If you don't have VP in your title, your voice isn't heard.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the entrepreneurial spirit by allowing the ground troops to introduce/improve processes rather than it always being a top down decision. Officer retreats are important, but why isn't an equivalent amount of time being spent listening to the people doing the actual work?

Focus on the products you are delivering to in addition to the great customer service we provide. Five years or more is far too long of a life cycle for our technology offerings to our internal customers.

Lots of work for little reward

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at RE/MAX full-time for more than a year

Pros: support from sales staff was good Cons: lots of work, litle pay Advice to Senior Management: keep up the support, add benefits No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

After the Bubble

Receptionist (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at RE/MAX part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to start non -license career in real estate Cons: Desk fees are pretty hefty for new agents. Advice to Senior Management: Create more positions and do away with old model Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RE/MAX.

Worked for RE/MAX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RE/MAX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RE/MAX CEO Margaret M. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by RE/MAX employees.