REC Solar
www.recsolar.com San Luis Obispo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Great company!

I have been working at REC Solar full-time for less than a year

ProsREC Solar is a great place work, especially if you're interested in working for a purposeful company. The solar industry is comparatively young which allows you to be creative and impactful.

ConsThe company is dynamic, flat and performance-driven. It you don't like change, you aren't willing to roll up your sleeves and you're not focused on results, it's not the right place for you.

REC Solar Veteran-(5 years) - Now is the best time to work here-I'm so glad I stuck it out!

I have been working at REC Solar full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I can honestly say that this is the best time to work at REC Solar! Admittedly, the last few years have been rocky… Cons: The Solar industry is extremely competitive and we are constantly tasked to do more with less. The pace of change also means that… Advice to Senior Management: Be careful not to overdo the "more with less" theme-employees sometimes need more to do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dysfunctional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at REC Solar full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some of the other people who USED to work there (most of whom have left also). Shows that they actually… Cons: The leadership at the top - like your worst vision of dysfunctional sibling… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people who know how to work & then LET THEM… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on REC Solar.

Worked for REC Solar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at REC Solar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for REC Solar CEO Paul Detering. All reviews posted anonymously by REC Solar employees.