Great Culture

I worked at RED Interactive Agency full-time

Pros

I loved working at RED. Awesome people, work I can feel proud of. Their VP, HR cares in a way that I have not seen before at previous agencies. And the CEO and President are both accessible and care.

Cons

I do not have any "cons" about this agency but only about the overall industry and trends toward a lack of work- life balance and crazy-making. Again, industry-wide.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A great place to grow your career

I have been working at RED Interactive Agency

Pros

-The team at RED has supported me as I have built my career. As a younger employee, I have received incredible support and encouragement as I've learned the ropes and identified my interests. I know that they "have my back" and want to see me succeed as an employee. I've witnessed many employees come on board and receive the support necessary to find their sweet spot within the company. - I love the people here. All of the employees are strong in their fields and take pride in their work. They are constantly working to improve their own skill set and educate themselves on what's next in the industry. That general attitude has encouraged me personally to learn and grow within the space and truly understand how things are changing in digital, creative, and advertising. - The employees at RED have very little ego. Everyone (including upper management) is very approachable. - They are very flexible with people with families or other circumstances. People that have families are able to leave at 6 on the dot to be with their kids. In general, the work life balance is really great.

Cons

Process here is unique. So, if you've worked in places with more general processes or structures, there can be a steep learning curve. But, generally, people are patient when on boarding. Most people find this gives them the freedom to work in a way that makes sense for their individual work style, while still working with a team.

The Best Place I Have Ever Worked

I have been working at RED Interactive Agency full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've had enough jobs over my career to know that I have found my home. The creative energy at RED is something that motivates me everyday. Everyone at RED wants to push boundaries and create amazing work, something that is very important to me. There is an incredible culture at RED where everyone seems to really like each other and enjoy spending time together during and after work. Also, management at RED has been incredibly supportive; it truly does feel like a family.

Cons

There isn't a ton of hierarchy here. So, for some, that can be a con. For me, and most people at RED, it means less red tape and bureaucracy. We have leaders at RED, not managers.