REI

www.rei.com

REI is truly a special place to work

Specialist (Current Employee) Kent, WA

ProsThe atmosphere is truly exceptional. They have really treat their people well. All of the exposure to the greatest gear is reason alone to work there. The people are caring and work towards enabling each other to do great things.

ConsThe pay is about medium rage... not low, but not exceptional. Some might find this a turnoff. The environment is so nice that people forget to be honest sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in the entry level management at all levels. There's a great program in place for entry-level retail... it may be time to look at investing in the other locations as this sets the stage for employee retention, advancement and succession planning.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at REI

Pros: I love working for REI, the customers are great, as well as my co-workers/managers. Schedules are flexible and they do their best to give… Cons: The pay scale is a little on the low side.… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more full time positions and better pay rates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work where the customers and employees are all on the same page.

Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at REI

Pros: It's a wonderful place to work, your co-workers share the same values and interests. Management goes out of the way to make sure you're satisfied,… Cons: Nights and weekends are part of retail life. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing and make the same good decisions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on REI.

Worked for REI? Contribute to the Community!