Application Programmer

I have been working at REI Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility in hours
Management understands personal urgency
Good for freshers from college but not good to stay there for a long time.

Cons

Low Pay
Low Hikes
Bad Management,
Credit does not go to everyone
No growth even when we ask for it.

Let the employees take their career paths rather than management deciding their career.

Other Reviews for REI Systems

developer review

I worked at REI Systems

Pros

policy of flexible work hours

Cons

many developers start work at 11. hinders team work. too many managers, less developers. managers promoted from senior positions, they run the show and mostly cannot be questioned for what they say by anyone. developers not upgraded to new tech, new employees recruited without a background in upgraded technology. many senior people survive on relationship management than actual skills. time estimates very unrealistic, situation during a release is chaotic.

Fun - challenging - cutting edge technology

I have been working at REI Systems

Pros

The teamwork and comradery at REI is amazing. I have worked in 3 other companies in the DC area, and they don't even come close. The team is super knolwedgeable and all help each other, with no ego clashes. Birthday Parties every month. All events are celebrated. If there is a problem - all pitch in to help. Great growth potential.

Cons

The workspaces - a bit tight, due to the recent explosive growth. When new space is availble - this will be ok I think.

Great growth and leadership. REI is truly a wonderful place to work. The flat organization style is very helpful and motivating.

There are newer employer reviews for REI Systems.

Worked for REI Systems? Contribute to the Community!