REI Systems
www.reisystems.com Sterling, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Worst Company to work For!

Developer (Former Employee)
Herndon, VA

ProsA growing company with many project

ConsTotally under staffed and real inexperienced management. Most of the line managers are from India with hardly any American work experience or knowledge of US labor laws.

At the time of interview, they will be really nice to you but when you actually start working for them, they will expect you to work every night as well as weekends. These managers will not ask you if you are busy during he nights or weekends, they will simply tell you that you need to get the work done during nights or weekends. No apology for asking you to work during the nights or weekends, they will simply require you to work when the managers want.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire professional managers with American experience. make sure they have the knowledge of local labor laws. This company can do really well if the Top management tries to actually find out why so many good people leave this company. It is not if but when someone will sue them for forcing employees to work for 16 hours a day but paying only for 8 hours a day. This is a very unprofessional company.

Great work environment with unrealistic deadlines and constant changes

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Sterling, VA

I have been working at REI Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: People are friendly, Very relaxed on hours, Quarterly events to… Cons: Unrealistic deadlines with constant changes, very difficult to debug company… Advice to Senior Management: Drop a few projects. Quit expanding. Learn to fix the scaffolding at the bottom of the building before trying to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

1 year experience as a software engineer.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Sterling, VA

I have been working at REI Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good opportunities. Nice knowledge transfer. Flexible working hours. Ready to… Cons: Sometimes bad work schedules. Un-even task assignments, too much work.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on REI Systems.

Worked for REI Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at REI Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for REI Systems CEO Veer Bhartiya. All reviews posted anonymously by REI Systems employees.