REI Systems

www.reisystems.com

Good startup company

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsThis is a good startup company with very good benefits. It has a very strong management which keeps the promises to employees. It provided attractive bonuses for a job well done. Provides better team events compared to bigger companies.

ConsThere are limited options for growing in this company and also the compensation is bellow the competition. They don't have a clear job titles separation and career paths in the company. Only a few employee trainings provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide a better career path for employees to grow in the company. Recruit a few key people with very good technical skills and compensate them accordingly.

Good place to work

I have been working at REI Systems

Pros: - Dynamic work environment - opportunities for growth - flexible work scheedule Cons: - Family life suffers with hectic schedules - often forced work overtime due to bad… Advice to Senior Management: - Need to ensure PMs better estimate projects to prevent late nights and weekend… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

REI Systems has a wonderful energy that is hard to match.

(Former Employee)

I worked at REI Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: The REI Systems story began with a few bright, young friends who decided to start their own business in the 1980s. By 2011, their headcount… Cons: I do not have cons to write about. More
There are newer reviews on REI Systems.

Worked for REI Systems? Contribute to the Community!