REM

www.remltd.com

Treated poorly by all levels of upper management and HR

Program Coordinator (Former Employee) Saint Cloud, MN

ProsThe clients and their families were the best. I loved most of the people that I supervised as well. REM was a very tolerant employer.

ConsMy direct supervisor on up were only concerned with how they looked to family and county agencies. They did not care about what was best for the client or the employees doing the direct care. Management also micromanaged staff and it was very challenging to meet managers expectations. All employees were treated differently, there was no consistency.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop saying that you support the people doing direct care and actually show it. Offer raises and other benefits. Offer medical insurance that people can afford.

Depends on the PD

DSP (Current Employee)

I have been working at REM part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Rewarding, and gives opportunities to better your diversity in communication… Cons: Training courses are not detailed enough. Advice to Senior Management: Offer training classes that will help the PC, and the Lead… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Life at REM

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at REM part-time

Pros: Not bad really. Cool place Cons: Nothing new to add. All said and done. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on REM.

Worked for REM? Contribute to the Community!