There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Great place to work with a lot of technical knowledge

Current Employee - Support Engineer in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Current Employee - Support Engineer in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Here at RES Software we are continuing to grow. The company has a great base in The Netherlands. The US team continues to grow and grow. The technical knowledge within the company is the best I have ever seen. Everyone works very hard as a team but we also have a good time doing so. This is one of the few companies where I have worked that they take great care of me (us) as employees. I am very proud to tell people who I work for and why. Everyone from upper management to the bottom is approachable and knowledgeable. There is plenty of room for advancement and a lot to look forward to in the future.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Everything you are doing is working very well. Keep up the great work and I look forward to many more years with the company.

Other Employee Reviews for RES Software

1. Incredible leadership, infectious culture!

Current Employee - Director of Channels America's in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Director of Channels America's in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at RES Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Active high level leadership, large company resources with small company culture. True teamwork atmosphere, One goal, one company! Culture breeds collaboration and continued development of talent. Fast paced and hyper responsive, RES has managed to put together a team of extremely talented people executing at a high level. Over achievement is the norm here, and having the support of your peers/teammates creates excitement in the field, all built on the foundation of an incredible product set and vision. Highly recommend RES to the driven individual that is looking to contribute to something special.

Cons

None, RES has been an incredibly rewarding experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay visible within the company and marketplace. Our leadership is elite, and brings tremendous value and support to its staff.

Fast growing company with a great management team that has built an excellent culture!

I have been working at RES Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

RES is in a market that is being widely embraced by enterprise customers. Our strategy, products and people are thought leaders in the space and align well to large customer's buying motives. Your manager rolls up his sleeve and gets right in to help you win deals! Definitely a fresh breathe of air compared to the Monday morning quarterback management mentality.

Cons

Because we are growing so fast, office space is very limited. This will be rectified soon, but somewhat difficult to work in the office.

Advice to Management

Focus on growing strategic relationships to enable faster pipeline build out.