There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Great place to work with a lot of technical knowledge

Current Employee - Support Engineer  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
Current Employee - Support Engineer in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Here at RES Software we are continuing to grow. The company has a great base in The Netherlands. The US team continues to grow and grow. The technical knowledge within the company is the best I have ever seen. Everyone works very hard as a team but we also have a good time doing so. This is one of the few companies where I have worked that they take great care of me (us) as employees. I am very proud to tell people who I work for and why. Everyone from upper management to the bottom is approachable and knowledgeable. There is plenty of room for advancement and a lot to look forward to in the future.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Everything you are doing is working very well. Keep up the great work and I look forward to many more years with the company.

65 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

RES Software is a fantastic place to work!

Current Employee - US Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - US Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

RES Software has great people, a wonderful culture, awesome prodicts, and is growing explosively in the US. I have experience working for a few different software companies (large & small) and I can say hands-down RES Software is a great place to work!

Cons

No major negatives to report... just normal growing pains for a company heading into hypergrowth.

Keep doing whatever you're doing!

Fast growing company with a great management team that has built an excellent culture!

I have been working at RES Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

RES is in a market that is being widely embraced by enterprise customers. Our strategy, products and people are thought leaders in the space and align well to large customer's buying motives. Your manager rolls up his sleeve and gets right in to help you win deals! Definitely a fresh breathe of air compared to the Monday morning quarterback management mentality.

Cons

Because we are growing so fast, office space is very limited. This will be rectified soon, but somewhat difficult to work in the office.

Focus on growing strategic relationships to enable faster pipeline build out.

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Worked for RES Software? Contribute to the Community!