There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Enter the thrill of a fast paced, exciting, mega hot technology vendor.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Camberley, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camberley, England (UK)

I have been working at RES Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Game changing technology that makes a real difference to how organisations not only run their IT departments but how people define their working styles. RES has a very strong team of equally passionate people from top to bottom with a very clear vision for how to succeed!

Cons

We can sometimes be positioned incorrectly as a point product where actually our comprehensive life-cycle of solutions enable a unique offering from agentless discovery, context aware workspace virtualization, on premise file sharing, runbook automation and self service IT store.

Keep innovating and evangelising our fantastic technologies.

69 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

Working 2.0

Current Employee - Strategic Alliances Manager
    Current Employee - Strategic Alliances Manager

I have been working at RES Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At RES Software employees are treated as humans. I have never experienced such a positive culture in any other company I worked before. Yes, it is a challenging job. The good news is that you have a world class Management Team, as well as professional and entusiastic colleagues throughout the whole Company. Everybody supports you at its best performance, to make you successful. New technologies are adapted fast to make working at RES even better. I am proud to work for this company and to provide customers with products that work and are really benefitial for them.

Cons

In every Company and market there is something that is not 100% perfect. But I cannot say that there is really something so negative that it would be worth named here.

"The thrill of Roller Coaster"

Current Employee - Director  in  's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - Director in 's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)

I have been working at RES Software for more than 5 years

Pros

RES Software is fast growing organization with a lot of expansion in the last years. The products are really great and the people working for RES Software are the most talented, focussed and dedicated people I have ever worked with. The output our development organization is able to bring is one of a kind and the quality of our support is outstanding!
    Above all, we have fun together! It is on of our core values and we respect the differences between the different people and have fun!. Working at RES brings a lot of dynamic. I am dealing with customers, partners, the eco-system we live in and our internal organization. It is a global company and for me it is fantastic to get introduced to people from other countries. RES Software is the first company that really excited me and that brought me opportunities I could not have foreseen when I started here.

Cons

There are no negatives for me, however, if you are looking for a quiet, stable working environment where a status quo is good enough, RES Software is not the place to be. Due to growth the organization changes fast. Growth brings challenges on a lot of fronts and brings a lot of dynamic. Also we do not have a nine to five mentality and we work really hard to fulfill our ambition (the reward is good however).
    Are these pro's or a con's? There is no such thing as good or bad. It depends much on the kind of person you are I think.

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Worked for RES Software? Contribute to the Community!