RES Software

www.ressoftware.com
  www.ressoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

An amazing place to grow and perfect your craft while adding real value to the company's mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I get to work with very intelligent people that understand the true value of work and not just corporate "appearances". As long as you work hard you will be valued. Everyone is a team player looking out for the greater mission of the company. I can truly see myself growing with the company.

Cons

If you are an under the radar type of worker, this isn't the place for you.

Keep inspiring the staff to innovate and execute and you will be fine.

69 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

Best group of people I have ever worked with

Current Employee - Channel Manager-West in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Channel Manager-West in Denver, CO

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been involved selling RES since 2003, but only started at the company in 2011. After the change in leadership last year, I felt that I had finally found a long term home. The fact the we have a balance between technical vision (with the original author of the software still actively involved) and business accumen (heavy hitters from Wyse, Symantec, SAP, MS) I am fully convinced that this company is on its way to dominating the marketspace we are now pursuing. I have never been involved with a group of people that has shown so much mutual respect and forward momentum. Sure, we have our disagreements, but this is a team like no other

Cons

It has been a long, uphill struggle, and occasionally the time zone differences between the US and HQ create some response time challenges for customers and partners. That has changed in the short time I have been here, and I am sure it will continue to change for the better.

I am convinced that we are about to have several record years in a row. Especially in light of what is happening in the market place. My only advice is to remember when we are flush with cash, to continue to give the technical team a lot of input as far as our direction. Let's not allow the investment bankers to steer us into the rocks, as some other, less fortuate companies in our market space have.

Incredible leadership, infectious culture!

Current Employee - Director of Channels America's in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Director of Channels America's in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at RES Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Active high level leadership, large company resources with small company culture. True teamwork atmosphere, One goal, one company! Culture breeds collaboration and continued development of talent. Fast paced and hyper responsive, RES has managed to put together a team of extremely talented people executing at a high level. Over achievement is the norm here, and having the support of your peers/teammates creates excitement in the field, all built on the foundation of an incredible product set and vision. Highly recommend RES to the driven individual that is looking to contribute to something special.

Cons

None, RES has been an incredibly rewarding experience.

Continue to stay visible within the company and marketplace. Our leadership is elite, and brings tremendous value and support to its staff.

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software