There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

An amazing place to grow and perfect your craft while adding real value to the company's mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I get to work with very intelligent people that understand the true value of work and not just corporate "appearances". As long as you work hard you will be valued. Everyone is a team player looking out for the greater mission of the company. I can truly see myself growing with the company.

Cons

If you are an under the radar type of worker, this isn't the place for you.

Keep inspiring the staff to innovate and execute and you will be fine.

69 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

Great company in hot space

Current Employee - Providing Great Solutions for Customers in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Providing Great Solutions for Customers in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Technology vision is way ahead. Same CTO for 14 years. CEO is the guy that built SAP in the US from 0 to a billion. Chairman is the guy that built Altiris from scratch. These guys could work anywhere and they work here. Says a lot about the company in my opinion. Very open culture where we can express our ideas to senior management. Lots of opportunity for advancement.

Cons

You need to be the type of person that can work in a very fast moving enviroment.

Keep listening to the people that deal with the customers every day!

One of teh top organizations I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Solutions Architect
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked at fortune 500 companies as well as mom and pop. I have experienced being a number and being a contributor. RES has taken the best from organizations around the globe and built an amazing staff, that i have been so happy to work with. Your contributions are immediately felt, the company has great concern for its people. They treat all of their employees with respect. They have a growth path for their employees, and the benefits are among the best I've seen from an organization.

Cons

I don't have anything in the "con" area. The hardest hing about working at RES is that you have to WORK HARD, and in return you will reap the rewards!

Continue to focus on the users, listen to your employees and customers and this ship that you have set sail will quickly become the fleet it is destined to be.

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software