RES Software

www.ressoftware.com
  www.ressoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

A peoples company with a product suite that shows a clear vision on the future of IT

Current Employee - Providing Great Solutions in 's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)
Current Employee - Providing Great Solutions in 's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good company values, great team, many opportunities, highly qualified and committed people, great solutions

Cons

It's one thing to listen to you customers very carefully, it's another to have them influence your internal processes.

Stick to the plan, it has been a proof of a very good concept for many years!

69 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

RES Software has a true vision and executes on it by developing innovative technologies.

Current Employee - Global Sales Account Manager in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Global Sales Account Manager in Zürich (Switzerland)

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I see myself as a pionner type of person who always look for new challenges!!, So how come I have been working for more than 6 years as a sales rep at RES Software. Simply because, we are continously bringing new technologies and new products to our customers. We have to adapt our sales approach and sales pitch. From every sales cycle you can learn and become better.

Cons

We sell true entreprise solutions to our customers and there is almsot never easy sales cycle. Each sales campaigns required required high sales skills and to continously develop new expertises. Lucky enought @ RES Software TEAM work is part of the culture. You are never alone

Continue to put the customer first and develop technologies based on their needs

Enjoy the ride, it's a good rollercoaster

Current Employee - User Interaction Designer in Den Bosch, North Brabant (Netherlands)

I have been working at RES Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very open culture with lots of driven colleagues! Quality is set high and the pace is fast, but always full of joy! The products are easy to use and very flexible making RES market leader in their sector.

Cons

I have not found any real cons, initiative is appreciated and there is always room for discussion and improvement.

Keep up the good shop!