RES Software

www.ressoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Great Company with Strong Leadership

I have been working at RES Software

Pros

Leadership is transparent
Work life balance is great
Everyone gets along, cares about the product and our customers
Company is growing but at a nice pace, again due to our strong leadership

Cons

I have been with RES for only 7 months and what I have seen so far has been great!

Keep doing what you are doing by keeping the employees engaged on what is going on. This is huge in working with a smaller company and we all benefit from it.

69 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

Welcoming Company

I have been working at RES Software

Pros

RES Software is a company that welcomes their new employees and cares about the impression of a persons first few days of employment. This is a company that cares about their employees and provides them with immediate access to many resources for their transition. All are welcoming!

Cons

While RES Software is continuing to grow, the company has quickly outgrown their current office space.

RES Software has a strong ethical foundation from all top levels of the organization and works its way down. They value their employees, while holding them accountable.

Great company that values their customers, partners AND employees!

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you like working where you can actually make a difference, then this is the right place for you. Feedback and opinions are valued by the company and taken seriously. Criticism is also welcome as long as idea to fix issues are also presented (aka don't just complain!). New products are constantly being developed which are innovative and interesting (and also work!). Did I mention that we also have fast AND sustainable growth around the globe?

Cons

Trying to remember the names of the new employees! :)

Seriously...

Due to the global nature of the organization, not all career opportunities exist in all locations although this is becoming less of an issue. Also, we have hired the wrong people in the past based on previous job (and company) experience, however this is also being addressed by having more employees speak to potential candidates...

Make sure the correct person is being hired for the correct position due to skills and not just their resume or past employment!

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software