There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Dynamic company with many opportunities for growth

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Radnor, PA
Current Employee - Marketing in Radnor, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a small company, with big company talent. People work hard and there is a general sense of contributing to a "team." Management asks for feedback often, and implements changes when it makes sense. For a small organization, there are nice little perks for employees that make it comfortable to come to the office every day, and there is a great deal of flexibility. People who are a wrong fit for the company move on quickly, so the team is generally made up of the right people at any given time.

Cons

You have to pull your weight, and often more. If you prefer to do bare minimum, you may not be happy here. Systems and processes sometimes lag behind the company's growth, but they are catching up.

Early and frequent alignment is key.

65 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

Painful experience. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

I worked at RES Software

Pros

There are some very bright people at RES. They are quite clever about managing online opinions and I would not be a bit surprised if there was a marketing blitz behind the amazing volume of overtly positive well written reviews here. Seems a bit over done.

Cons

Klaus is awful. The workload is unbearable. Direction shifts at every corner and the turnover is tremendous. It is a scary place and interviewees should beware. I saw sexual harassment, laughing over firing people, yelling and screaming at employees. It's a toxic environment.

Learn how to act like human beings.

Fantastic on-boarding process!

Current Employee - Channel Operations Manager  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Channel Operations Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at RES Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Never felt more empowered to start a new position after the RES on-boarding process. GREAT work RES!

Cons

I have no cons about the on-boarding process

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Worked for RES Software? Contribute to the Community!