RES Software

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software

Wonderful!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful! This is the perfect word to describe my experience with RES. From the management, the opportunity, the company vision, the customer feedback, the professional growth to the team. I wanted something more than just another job. I wanted to be part of the next big thing and I feel very lucky to have found that and more.

Cons

Wish I had this experience earlier in my career.

Continue what you are doing: making great products, supporting the team and bringing on more superstars.

RES Software Response

Apr 17, 2014CEO

we are privileged to have you on our team

70 Other Employee Reviews for RES Software (View Most Recent)

Dynamic company with many opportunities for growth

Current Employee - Marketing in Radnor, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Radnor, PA

I have been working at RES Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's a small company, with big company talent. People work hard and there is a general sense of contributing to a "team." Management asks for feedback often, and implements changes when it makes sense. For a small organization, there are nice little perks for employees that make it comfortable to come to the office every day, and there is a great deal of flexibility. People who are a wrong fit for the company move on quickly, so the team is generally made up of the right people at any given time.

Cons

You have to pull your weight, and often more. If you prefer to do bare minimum, you may not be happy here. Systems and processes sometimes lag behind the company's growth, but they are catching up.

Early and frequent alignment is key.

Painful experience. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

I worked at RES Software

Pros

There are some very bright people at RES. They are quite clever about managing online opinions and I would not be a bit surprised if there was a marketing blitz behind the amazing volume of overtly positive well written reviews here. Seems a bit over done.

Cons

Klaus is awful. The workload is unbearable. Direction shifts at every corner and the turnover is tremendous. It is a scary place and interviewees should beware. I saw sexual harassment, laughing over firing people, yelling and screaming at employees. It's a toxic environment.

Learn how to act like human beings.

There are newer employer reviews for RES Software